!! ASMI Ladies jacket V3.0 (D.Grey) POWERTECTOR Level-2 !!
The Third iteration of the Asmi Ladies’ Jacket touts a more tailored profile with the addition of strategically-positioned Level 2 protector inserts to maintain fit and flexibility while achieving a more refined look. Combination of textile and mesh construction yields just the right blend of airflow and protection for a lightweight, all weather riding jacket.
Comes with Powertector Level 2 CE certified protection standard at the elbows and shoulders ,now also comes a Powertector CE Level 2 back protector by default.
- Optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 600 Denier poly-fabric and mesh.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms
- Accordion stretch panels on elbows ,shoulders and bottom for better movement
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
- Removable Powertector CE Level 2 elbow protectors
- Removable Powertector CE Level 2 shoulder protectors
- Removable Powertector CE Level 2 back protector
- Layer1# Removable Thermal liner with 75g Dacron filling
- Layer2# External removable rain liner in hi-vis neon and black colour
Cargo and fit
- Industrial grade NightViz reflective material reflectives for improved low-light visibility
- Adjustable button at the forearms and biceps help secure elbow protection and provide a snug fit.
- Adjustable bottom and wrist with Velcro straps
- Adjustable Velcro straps at waist for customizing fit
- High quality YKK zippers used throughout
- 2side waterproof zipper pockets
- 1 internal zipper waterproof pocket
- Personal contact details card pocket (printed card insert)
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect
2XL, L, M, XL
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.