!! ASMI Ladies jacket V3.0 (D.Grey) POWERTECTOR Level-2 !!
The Third iteration of the Asmi Ladies’ Jacket touts a more tailored profile with the addition of strategically-positioned Level 2 protector inserts to maintain fit and flexibility while achieving a more refined look. Combination of textile and mesh construction yields just the right blend of airflow and protection for a lightweight, all weather riding jacket.
Comes with Powertector Level 2 CE certified protection standard at the elbows and shoulders ,now also comes a Powertector CE Level 2 back protector by default.
· Optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 600 Denier poly-fabric and mesh.
· Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms
· Accordion stretch panels on elbows ,shoulders and bottom for better movement
· Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
· Removable Powertector CE Level 2 elbow protectors
· Removable Powertector CE Level 2 shoulder protectors
· Removable Powertector CE Level 2 back protector
· Layer1# Removable Thermal liner with 75g Dacron filling
· Layer2# External removable rain liner in hi-vis neon and black colour
Cargo and fit
· Adjustable button at the forearms and biceps help secure elbow protection and provide a snug fit.
· Adjustable bottom and wrist with Velcro straps
· Adjustable Velcro straps at waist for customizing fit
· High quality YKK zippers used throughout
· 2side waterproof zipper pockets
· 1 internal zipper waterproof pocket
· Personal contact details card pocket (printed card insert)
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect
SOLACE committed to creating quality performance riding products and they’re always interested in receiving input from their valued customers. All I Textile jackets, pants, gloves have a Six month warranty from the date of purchase. In order to use the warranty, you should contact the dealer (retail outlet or website) from which you made your purchase. (Along with your original sales receipt) Warranty covers all manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship
If there is a question of whether the item is covered, please be certain to contact a warranty representative or customer service BEFORE sending the product in for review.
Freight to the SOLACE warranty location will be the product owner’s responsibility, return freight will be covered by SOLACE
Goods are at our risk until delivered to you. If the items are in stock we will endeavor to dispatch your purchase on next working day, after receiving your payment confirmation. Please note that Rural Delivery addresses are dependent on the local courier’s schedule.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Your unworn, unused item(s) may be Returned or exchanged within 4 working days regarding size problem, Tags should still be on garments.
The customer is responsible for all return freight charges, including duty and tax, if applicable.
For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back to us through a traceable carrier. Most major carriers offer tracking information.
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 12 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
For cancellation please send us email on email@example.com or direct call us on +91-80-22458990
REFUND will be in the same form that the payment is received within 48hrs from the date of cancellation of order. We will not accept cancellation & refund on Festival discount items.
Please login to submit your review